Microsoft announced the addition of the new Dynamics 365 Copilot AI for CRM and ERP to its portfolio. Along with being a trailblazer in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) frameworks, it also offers a plethora of advantages that free users from tedious activities. The advancements in AI can strengthen businesses by enabling employees to devote their time and effort to more challenging and important tasks. Repeated jobs have a tendency of taking our focus off of them and dulling our minds.
Microsoft has leveraged the progress in generative AI to benefit personnel by saving them time by working around mundane tasks and creating a system that lets them redirect their energies to more demanding or beneficial tasks. This system gets actualized through automating run-of-the-mill jobs:
- Copilot in Business Central allows clients to have an online storefront in a moment by simplifying grouping, sorting, and organizing products. The upgrade also enables customized descriptions that match the style and tone of your audience.
- Copilot can pair consumers fitting a particular profile and apply complicated calculations for workers in Customer Insights. Marketers can select and present their ads and content to more specialized audiences by chatting with the customer data platform. Also, marketers can receive audience recommendations and find a new target audience with Copilot in Customer Insights.
- The AI advancement for Dynamics 365 Customer Service is ready to answer queries through the information available from emails, chats, case histories, and other knowledge bases, improving the quality of customer service offered. Additional tools from Bing and Azure’s AI service can be accessed and used to build virtual agents. The agents give feedback based on the knowledge bases you choose from; for example, a company’s website.
- The Supply Chain Center, through Copilot, acts as a barrier to inefficiency by warning users about problems that can affect operations through projected insights. These insights help workers react early and prevent mishaps or delays by warning affected parties about the disruptions and finding a solution.
- Copilot in Dynamics 365 Sales and Viva Sales Copilot increases a worker’s efficiency by decreasing time spent on administrative duties by a large margin. Retailers spend an adequate amount of time on emails and in meetings. Through succinct summaries of Teams meetings and assisting in email replies to clients, Copilot saves retailers time. This is accomplished by elements pulled from the retailer’s CRM, along with nous from recorded Teams meetings.
Whether saving personnel time, refining efficient systems, or bettering customer experience, Dynamics 365 Copilot will continue to apply generative AI to its product.
The exciting news of Dynamics 365 Copilot is coupled with the AI movement carried through the Power Platform and Microsoft 365. It incorporates Power Apps, which enables people to code with natural language; the program where 280 million workers cooperate every month, Microsoft Teams; and Viva Sales, helping retailers by having a sales copilot in their workflow through Microsoft 365.
Looking for expert help to implement the right Microsoft solution in Kenya?
Software Dynamics has helped several enterprise clients seamlessly transition to effective solutions, including Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, and Microsoft Azure cloud migration. Our end-to-end customization and system integration services provide tailored software development solutions to meet the unique requirements of each organization. Book a free consultation and demo session, email us at [email protected], or call us at +254202485696 to contact our team.