SOFTWARE DYNAMICS LIMITED Payroll for Dynamics 365 End User Agreement
This Payroll for Dynamics 365 End User Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding contract between Your Company Name and SOFTWARE DYNAMICS LIMITED (“SD”) regarding the use of the Payroll for Dynamics 365 software (the “Software”). By accessing or using the Software, Customer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- License Grant: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, SD grants Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software solely for internal payroll management purposes within Customer’s organization. The license is granted for the duration of the paid subscription period and is subject to timely payment of the applicable fees.
- Restrictions on Use: Customer agrees not to: a) Modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based on the Software; b) Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Software; c) Rent, lease, sublicense, or distribute the Software to any third party; d) Remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices in the Software; e) Use the Software for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose or in a manner that violates any applicable laws or regulations.
- Ownership and Intellectual Property: Customer acknowledges that SD retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the Software, including any intellectual property rights. This Agreement does not grant Customer any ownership rights to the Software, and Customer agrees to refrain from any actions that would infringe upon SD’s intellectual property rights.
- Support and Maintenance: SD may provide support and maintenance services for the Software as described in the applicable service level agreement or support terms. Customer may be required to pay additional fees for these services, as outlined in the agreed-upon terms.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, SD shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Software, even if SD has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall SD’s total liability exceed the amount paid by Customer for the Software in the twelve (12) months preceding the event giving rise to the liability.
- Term and Termination: This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice if the other party materially breaches any of its obligations and fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of receiving written notice. Upon termination, Customer shall cease using the Software and delete or return all copies of the Software in its possession.
- To use this Payroll for Dynamics 365 you need to have an account with SOFTWARE DYNAMICS LIMITED and you MUST have paid the subscription fees (which are $ 25 per user month) for user accessing the payroll module and other features/ module installed with this extension.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Customer is located. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.