As the world continues to battle COVID-19 and the impact it has had on people and businesses around the world, many companies have moved to remote working.
With this in mind, adopting Microsoft teams is a long-term solution to aid in remote working. Microsoft teams deliver great online meetings and events. It enables interactive, collaborative meetings with people inside and outside your organization.
Microsoft Teams is a part of Office 365. If your organization is licensed for Office 365, then you already own and can use it. It is easy to access and utilize.
Microsoft teams has the following key features;
• Up to 250 participants from inside or outside the organization can be invited to join a session.
• It enables real-time talks for both video and chat.
• Roles can be assigned to more formal meetings and classes. i.e. presenter and attendees. Presenters can access all features, while the role of an attendee is more controlled.
• It allows for meetings to be recorded.
• Meetings can be accessed from any browser or using the Teams app on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
• A user can join via phone number using audio conferencing when internet connectivity is poor.
Microsoft Teams works for you before, during, and after the meeting:
• Before: When preparing for the meeting: sharing agendas and setting context before people gather, Every Teams meeting has its own conversation. Participants can chat with each other and share content prior to the meeting. That conversation and content can be brought directly into the meeting.
• During the meeting, participants can use a variety of features that help focus attention, drive engagement, and foster inclusion. These include high-quality audio and video, live captions, screen sharing, real-time collaboration on documents.
Team meetings can remove distractions by suppressing background noise and allow participants to blur the background.
•: After the meeting, all of the meeting’s assets are preserved in the meeting conversation, so participants can review, continue the discussion, and drive the work forward. You can come back to the meeting to find the searchable recording, chat, meeting notes, and shared files.
In conclusion, adopting Microsoft teams provides a secure platform for you to continue working seamlessly albeit remotely.
To onboard your business to Microsoft Teams and Office 365 contact sales@MicrosoftDynamics365.co.ke for quick onboarding.